The essential guide, Microsoft Excel 2016 In 90 Pages ($8.95/$7.95) is now available at Amazon.com. Perfect for anyone using Microsoft Excel 2016 for Windows. Basic through advanced topics are covered for every level of computer user. Implement formulas, functions, charts, tables, PivotTable reports, and other advanced features.
Microsoft Excel 2016 In 90 Pages guides you through the process of creating spreadsheets. With step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and tables detailing Excel commands and features, you will be immediately on track to analyzing data. Look inside to learn how to:
- Create and format a spreadsheet using practices that optimize data analysis.
- Ensure accurate data with data validation and Excel’s AutoComplete, AutoCorrect, Auto Fill, and spelling checker features.
- Produce the most impact through conditional formatting and sparklines.
- Organize related data into tables that sort, filter, use slicers, have a totals row, and use calculated columns to analyze data.
- Visualize data relationships through charts, including pie, line, bar, treemap, waterfall, and stock charts.
- Use formulas and functions to generate new information.
- Perform What-If? analysis with scenarios, goal seek, and data tables.
- Generate PivotTable and PivotChart reports for tables and Data Models.
- Create Data Models by defining relationships between tables.
- Work more effectively by using multiple sheets, inserting cell comments, creating macros, and designing custom templates.
- Learn how to protect worksheet data and work collaboratively.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.