The essential guide, Microsoft Excel 2016 In 90 Pages ($8.95/$7.95) is available on Amazon.
In 90 Pages series updates and additional resources are available at:
Microsoft Excel 2016 in 90 pages guides you through the process of creating spreadsheets. With step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and tables detailing Excel commands and features, you will be immediately on track to analyzing data. Look inside to learn how to:
- Create and format a spreadsheet using practices that optimize data analysis.
- Ensure accurate data with data validation and Excel’s AutoComplete, AutoCorrect, Auto Fill, and spelling checker features.
- Produce the most impact through conditional formatting and sparklines.
- Organize related data into tables that sort, filter, use slicers, have a totals row, and use calculated columns to analyze data.
- Visualize data relationships through charts, including pie, line, bar, treemap, waterfall, and stock charts.
- Use formulas and functions to generate new information.
- Perform What-If? analysis with scenarios, goal seek, and data tables.
- Generate PivotTable and PivotChart reports for tables and Data Models.
- Create Data Models by defining relationships between tables.
- Work more effectively by using multiple sheets, inserting cell
comments, creating macros, and designing custom templates.
- Learn how to protect worksheet data and work collaboratively.
Please feel free to contact Beth Brown with any questions or comments.