The essential guide, Microsoft Word 2016 in 90 pages ($6.95) is available at Amazon.com.
Microsoft Word 2016 in 90 pages guides you through the process of creating professional-looking documents. With step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and tables detailing Word commands and features, you will be immediately on track to making the most impact. Look inside to learn how to:
- Create and format a document using practices that optimize layout
- Improve your message with Word’s spelling checker and thesaurus.
- Clarify your ideas with bulleted and numbered lists.
- Use tables to easily sort data and make calculations.
- Display page numbers, titles, and other information in headers
- Learn about using outlines and the Navigation pane for making document development easier.
- Insert pictures and then size, rotate, crop, and edit images.
- Convey your message through shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, charts, and text boxes
- Master mail merge to generate personalized documents, envelopes, and labels.
- Include long document features such as a table of contents, bookmarks, cover pages, and bibliographies.
- Collaborate with others on document development with the Track Changes feature.
Please feel free to contact Beth Brown with any questions or comments. Educational and quantity discounts are available.