The essential guide, Microsoft Word 2016 in 90 pages ($6.95) is available at Amazon.com.
Microsoft Word 2016 In 90 Pages is also available at the Belleyre Books eStore.
Microsoft Word 2016 in 90 pages guides you through the process of creating professional-looking documents. With step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and tables detailing Word commands and features, you will be immediately on track to making the most impact. Look inside to learn how to:
- Create and format a document using practices that optimize layout
- Improve your message with Word’s spelling checker and thesaurus.
- Clarify your ideas with bulleted and numbered lists.
- Use tables to easily sort data and make calculations.
- Display page numbers, titles, and other information in headers
- Learn about using outlines and the Navigation pane for making document development easier.
- Insert pictures and then size, rotate, crop, and edit images.
- Convey your message through shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, charts, and text boxes
- Master mail merge to generate personalized documents, envelopes, and labels.
- Include long document features such as a table of contents, bookmarks, cover pages, and bibliographies.
- Collaborate with others on document development with the Track Changes feature.
Please feel free to contact Beth Brown with any questions or comments. Educational and quantity discounts are available.