Computer skills are vital to succeeding in this economy. As adult and continuing education continue to grow to meet marketplace demand, Belleyre Books has been intentional in providing quality materials that are affordable, accessible, and relevant.
What’s important to realize is that keeping up to date on computer skills, such as Microsoft Office, is necessary regardless of your previous education. That’s where continuing education plays a role, no matter what your age or prior experience. Whether you take a formal class or make the effort to learn on your own, you will find the In 90 Pages series a helpful companion.
The In 90 Pages series is an essential resource for success in the present economy:
- Covers the basic through advanced concepts needed to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Skills-oriented in easy to follow steps and screenshots.
- Includes a tear-out QUICK REFERENCE that covers the most commonly used features.
- Slim, use-anywhere format allows you to keep your reference at the ready so you can work confidently and independently.
- Affordable. $6.95 for the Word and PowerPoint editions. $8.95 for the Excel edition.
What others are saying:
“…The size is perfect to keep beside my computer at work and at home. Have found that I am able to use Word for more than what I was using it for….” –Debi
“Got this because I’m having trouble with mail merge from a huge Excel sheet. It’s easy to read, clear and tells me what I need to do.” –Kimberly
“No filling fluff just good information.” –Paul